Totally agree! Too darn cute!! Boy, is there another pageant contestant in the making?!?!?!Suz
I LOVE them!!! The bottom two are probably my favorite!!! Ask the girl what kind of camera and lens she uses. I'm thinking of buying MYSELF a new camera for Christmas!
Beautiful! love the boots...and to think of how these two children's lives have changed :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all! I'm sending my two over to you to get their pics taken! The colors turned out sooo vibrant, I'm sooo jealous!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Totally agree! Too darn cute!! Boy, is there another pageant contestant in the making?!?!?!
Suz
I LOVE them!!! The bottom two are probably my favorite!!! Ask the girl what kind of camera and lens she uses. I'm thinking of buying MYSELF a new camera for Christmas!
Beautiful! love the boots...and to think of how these two children's lives have changed :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all! I'm sending my two over to you to get their pics taken! The colors turned out sooo vibrant, I'm sooo jealous!
Post a Comment