Friday, April 3, 2009

Updates

Wow, once again it has been busy! Yesterday I was at Dallas (right at morning rush) wow, this farm girl does not like traffic! Today Kelissa and I are packing to go to Tulsa for the weekend for contestant's day for Miss Oklahoma. We have been getting ads ready to take as well. Thanks to those who sponsored Kelissa with an ad! My mother-in-law Helen, left yesterday only to get to Dallas and all planes were grounded because wind! She does not get to leave there until tomorrow! Bad luck, but she is staying with her brother Eddie, so it's all Ok! We had a great time. Softball is going good. Kade is working out and running trying to get in shape. I don't know what has come over him, it is all he thinks about! Cason is doing well with college. He is trying to decide whether he wants to go to OSU or OU next year. Chloe's collar bone in not hurting much now. She and Chi are talking up a storm. This is the age Jeff really enjoys so things are getting a lot of fun around our house. He is not a 'baby' person the way I am. The thing I hate is when they start talking and get potty trained, he steals them from me! Chi has been going a lot to work with Jeff, and he is getting rather big for his breeches! Chloe has a new found love for coloring and has been carrying a coloring book and crayons around ever since Granny Helen left. I had them hid ever since my encounters with crayon marks all over the house! She is more careful now but the dog is eating every crayon she leaves out! All in all life is good, God is good and we feel more blessed than ever!
I am doing a blog for our busines now as well. Here it is http://www.hollislivestock.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Better hope my Julia doesn't figure out how to click on that business link!!! If she sees those guys on horseback in the cattle yards you will be getting daily e-mails asking if she can be 'readopted'??? The Toughest Cowboy rodeo thing we went to was not enough to satiate her appetite! Ever think of supplimenting your business income by running a cowGIRL camp?
Suz

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy, busy is what you are!!!
I'll call you next week!

Valerie said...

I still can't believe how busy you guys are. It must just be crazy up there!
I'm like you with liking the baby stage. Ava is going to turn two on the 25th of this month and sometimes it just makes me tear up on how fast the kids are growing!

Alyssa said...

Very busy! I know just what you mean about Jeff taking over once they are older...How is it that once they can talk and play more daddy just becomes the BIGGEST HERO alive!?!? what fun for them to go to work together! It sounds like they are all just growing up with goals and aspirations...it is so fun to see each child's story begin to take shape. I'll be eyeing the business site!--thnks for sharing.