Friday, January 9, 2009
This and That
I am excited today. I ordered two test kits to determine Chloe and Chi's ethnicity. We have always felt that Chloe could be part Korean and Chi could have some Jamaican. This is only guess work based on appearance so these DNA test kits should tell us a lot more about them. I'll let you see the results in about three weeks. Lately I have been having a lot of curiosity about both their birth families. I don't know why. When they both got home I was so excited to put the whole adoption saga behind me that I didn't think I would feel this way; however, lately it seems important to me. I am trying to connect with both families and I'll keep you posted. Kelissa has a photo shoot today so I'll be posting pictures soon. Cason is looking for a new pickup. I didn't post earlier, but he wrecked his other one. He walked away without a scratch, but the truck was totaled. Raising teenagers is never easy. I just think, oh! I have to do this FIVE times! Angels have to work overtime in this household! Kade turned 14 on January 2nd! I had the flu and his birthday had to go on the back burner. He's ok with it though, he's just that kind of kid. Thank goodness! We'll have to have a summer bash for him I guess. One more thing, I am trying to contact Debbie Ward, so if you read my blog PLEASE email me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Iam sure there is a reason why you are feeling the desire to contact or find out more about the birth parents. Iam sure in time Chloe and Chi will want to know about their heritage and family. You'll have the answers they need. God be with you and give you the answers
We did the DNA tests on both of our Guate. kiddos. Pleasant surprises on both end. Our daughter is mostly Sioux and Chippewa Indian and our son is mostly Mestizo from Bolivia!
Post a Comment